Home Infusion Intake Trainer
Posted on: May 15, 2022
THIS POSITION IS 100% REMOTE AND REQURIES 70% TRAVEL KabaFusion
is a home infusion company with exceptional employees! KabaFusion
is a home infusion company with a national footprint. We opened our
first pharmacy in 2010 in Southern California and now have 21
pharmacies in 15 states with a focus on IVIg, SCIg, acute infusion,
and nutritional therapies. Our success is the result of teamwork
from our dedicated staff who truly believe in putting the "care"
back in healthcare. A career at KabaFusion means joining a team
that lives by its values and empowers team members to make a
difference! JOB SUMMARY: The National Intake Trainer (NIT) will be
responsible for developing and executing a standard intake training
program to support the growth of Acute and/or Chronic / IG patient
referrals and home care business across the KabaFusion footprint.
This will be accomplished with cross functional coordination of
pharmacy, intake, sales, nursing and operations. DUTIES &
- Responsible for developing and executing standard intake
training programs to ensure growth of the Acute and IG
- Provides intake support by providing on-going training and
resources for the intake teams on new processes, navigating intake
objectives through in-field support, and scheduling in-services,
workshops, and individual training sessions on an individual
- Works directly with managers to determine training needs and
schedule training sessions.
- Create all standardized intake training processes to streamline
workflow which include intake forms, power points, and effective
tools to facilitate intake training.
- Works diligently and expeditiously to access and identify skill
levels at each site.
- Directly involved in staff development, process implantation,
and sustainability of both.
- Creates and maintains competency programs.
- Retrains annually and on an as needed basis to help employees
to cultivate their skills and knowledge.
- Designs effective training programs.
- Manages the technologies, technical programs, and data required
to further develop, manage, and deliver intake training.
- Support and mentor new employees.
- Is informed and stays up to date of current training trends,
development, and best practices within the intake field.
- Ensures the intake teams processes are aligned with KabaFusion
initiatives and strategies.
- Communicates with clinical, reimbursement, operational, and
management teams as required, supporting all areas as related to
execute effective intake development.
- Will provide recommendations to management for additional
improvements to the intake departments.
- Responsible for submitting assessment reports, training
schedules, and future intake plans.
- Enhances the effectiveness of the intake workforce companywide.
PREFERRED BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE:
- A four-year college degree desired, preferably in business or
healthcare related fields or equivalent work-related experience;
ability to educate and train. Experience in business growth.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the infusion services, or
other related healthcare product/service industries, with a proven
track record is preferred
- Competent knowledge of the intake referral process for Acute
and Chronic IVIG.
- Knowledge of reimbursement policies is preferred. #corporate
#intake #priorauthorization #manager #trainer #training #remote
#infusion #cpr+ #ivig #kabafusion #nowhiring PI175254134
Keywords: KabaFusion, South Whittier , Home Infusion Intake Trainer, Human Resources , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!