Jr. Marketing Coordinator
Company: NRG Clean Power
Location: Canoga Park
Posted on: October 24, 2019
NRG Clean Power is now celebrating our 30th anniversary. We've
provided countless numbers of families with high-powered solar
systems to help them gain freedom from the sky-rocketing utility
Our goal is to eliminate as much harmful pollution to our beautiful
green earth as we can. We only partner with strong and stable
manufacturers that are leaders in the industry. We have a 100%
satisfaction guarantee and the only Lifetime Warranty.
Role Responsibilities:The Jr. Marketing Coordinator is a highly
motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for
connecting with current and future customers. Manage social media
and PPC marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Content management (including website)
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original,
high-quality content (for all channels and ads)
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and
plan specific, timely marketing campaigns for all channels
including Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content
marketing, email, print and digital marketing)
- Measure & Analyze to Establish ROI
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns,
being sure to integrate with company's overall marketing campaign
plan and channels.
- Create and manage an online review funnel for building online
reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each
review timely and with care.
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities
associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search
platforms for a variety of clients.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly
budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important
account metrics. What We're Looking For:
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly
and can apply this knowledge to our internet marketing
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and
time management skills.
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics
tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting
- Experience with Social Media management
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google
AdWords, Bing AdCenter, etc).
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in
a variety of different business verticals.
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus. About You:
- Technology savvy - Experience with SAAS applications like
G-Suite and Salesforce
- Positive attitude - It is your attitude toward others that
determines the resulting attitude toward you.
- Self-motivation - Ability to do what needs to be done, without
influence from other people or situations.
- Competitive drive - ability to deliver value and quality than
What We Offer:
- A fun team environment
- Growth and development - we are a family company and believe in
developing our team
- Rewarded for performance - Ability to earn bonuses and
- Benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Paid Time Off
- Monthly recognition events
If you want to be recognized for your results, help create a better
environment and be empowered to reach your potential, we urge you
Keywords: NRG Clean Power, South Whittier , Jr. Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Canoga Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!